No Wait Times
No Surprise Bill Ever
At Community First Emergency Room, we want to make your payment and billing process as stress-free and straightforward as possible. Our team works closely with you to understand billing, insurance options, and costs. You will appreciate the transparency and easiness of the billing process we’ve created at our facility.
We File With All Commercial & Private Insurance
- No Medicare or Medicaid accepted at this time
- Cash-pay options available
- Visit starts at $250 plus services render
Do you have questions about your medical bill? Call our office today at (346) 980-3276. We have patient advocate, Ivory Holland dedicated to helping you through the process.
Critical Details About Our Billing Process
We believe our patients’ billing should be accurate and fair. According to the law, you can choose from any emergency care provider—even if they are not listed as “in-network” providers for your health plan. Meaning, your insurance provider is legally required to process your visit at the in-network rate wherever you received emergency treatment.
Translation? You will not be billed or held accountable for any dollar amount above your insurance plan’s in-network rate. We work with all commercial & private insurance providers.
- It is important to note that the out-of-pocket costs to a patient may differ from the prices in these lists because:
- Your physician may end up ordering other procedures, more testing, or utilizing additional drugs or supplies during the actual surgery, so the cost of the procedure may be different than what is shown.
- Your insurance may negotiate rates with our health system, and your particular plan design and where you are at during the year with regards to your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum can largely affect what you will be expected to pay out-of-pocket for your visit.
- If you do not have insurance, are underinsured, or if paying the full amount for treatment would cause financial significant difficulties, please contact us for financial assistance options, which may reduce the out-of-pocket costs for your visit.
Per House Bill 2041, which took effect September 1st, 2019, the following notice must be posted:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee for medical treatment.
- A facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may be an out-of-network provider for the patient’s health benefit plan provider network.
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- This facility is an out-of-network provider for any health benefit plans.
- Know your rights and protections against surprise medical bills here.
No Surprise Help Desk
If you have questions about these rules of believe the rules aren’t followed, contact: No Surprise Help Desk: 1-800-985-3059
Texas Department of Insurance Help Line: 800-252-3439
Información Del Seguro
- Este centro es un centro de atención médica de emergencia independiente.
- Esta instalación cobra tarifas comparables a una sala de emergencias de hospital y puede cobrar una tarifa de centro por tratamiento médico;
- Un centro o un médico que proporciona atención médica en el centro puede ser un proveedor fuera de la red de proveedores del plan de beneficios de salud del paciente;
- El médico que proporciona atención médica en el centro puede facturar por separado del centro por la atención médica proporcionada a un paciente;
- Esta instalación es un proveedor fuera de la red para algunos planes de beneficios de salud.
- Información Del Seguro” add: Conozca sus derechos y protecciones contra facturas médicas sorpresa aquí
Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor llame a nuestra oficina al 346-980-3276
Guide to Your Bill
- During your visit, a portion of your responsibility was discussed and may have been collected.
- Charges will be applied to your account and billed to your insurance as a "claim."
- Your claim will be processed, and benefits applied according to your insurance plan.
- You will receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company. THIS IS NOT A BILL.
- Community First Emergency Room will work with your insurance provider to make sure your insurance benefits are correctly applied to your claim.
- We have Patient Advocates that will work with you and guide you through the process.
For questions or concerns, contact our Patient Advocate at (346) 980-3276. At Community First Emergency Room, we work to eliminate the confusion and complexity of healthcare insurance claims. Our registration, billing, and reimbursement processes are simple and streamlined for our patients. We will never send you a surprise bill and take great care to review each claim and ensure that your insurer processes the claim correctly. We continuously advocate on our patients’ behalf.